Only lawful use of Digital Product Cart and our Service is permitted. You may not store or transmit any information, data or files in violation of any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation and may not use the Service to facilitate the violation of any law statute, ordinance or regulation.
Any Product that you upload or sell using our Service that is suspected of being illegal or in violation of this Acceptable Use Policy will be removed from our servers immediately and without notice. Digital Product Cart will cooperate with authorities and third parties in any investigation into suspected or alleged criminal or civil wrongdoings and may pass on your details to these parties.
You may only use Digital Product Cart to sell Products that you own and have the legal right to sell. Products that you upload and/or sell must not:
– be counterfeit or stolen
– be fraudulent or promote fraudulent activity
– be misrepresented
– infringe on any third party copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other proprietary right
– contain any malicious content including but not limited to viruses, cracks or trojan horses
– relate to unsolicited email or spam services
– be part of any pyramid, network marketing or ponzi scheme, or be seen to promote such schemes
– feature blood, bodily fluids or body parts
– involve threats, harassment or hate speech against any individual or group based upon race, sex, creed, nationality, religious affiliation, sexual orientation or language
– violate privacy or publicity rights
– harm or promote harm to minors
– contain any pornographic, obscene, defamatory or abusive content
– promote any activity where there is a significant risk of injury or death
Any Member suspected of violating this Acceptable Use Policy may be reported to appropriate law enforcement authorities and/or government bodies for investigation. Digital Product Cart will cooperate fully with any requests from such bodies. Product which violate this policy may be removed from our servers immediately and without notice.
If you believe one of our Members is in violation of this policy please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any Member using our Service agrees to this Acceptable Use Policy. The policy may be reviewed, changed or updated at any time. Your continued use of the Service will constitute your acceptance of any changes to this policy.